iPhone Price Increased In France By Apple

Must Try

15 Best iPad Air Cases That Matches Your Type

Just the day after all-new iPad Air release, case makers are made many case for iPad Air available to purchase. The iPad Air and the iPad...

10 Cases for the iPad Pro That Offer the Best Protection

In September 9, Apple announced the iPad Pro, and it came out to be the largest they've ever produced so far.With a large product...

10 Best Charging Docks for iPhone 6S

The lightning cable and other Apple charging cables are well-known for fraying at the end. Short of putting an ugly spring on the end...

10 Best Minimalistic iPhone 6s Cases and Covers

The Apple iPhone 6s has finally come out! The preview editions have already been released, and everyone is gearing up for the big launch....
Anup Kayasthahttp://www.alltimemac.com
Anup Kayastha is founder and chief editor of AllTimeMac — loves travelling. Tech enthusiasts and professional blogger.

iphone-price-increased
New iPhone 5S price (top) vs Original price (bottom)

The iPhone Price increased in France by Apple and that too quite unofficially. The French Apple site iGen highlighted the news first. The price increase however isn’t that great and the new buyers will only have to spend €10 or €18 extra to get the device now. Only the iPhone 5S and 5C observed this price increase.

The original prices of the iPhone 5C were €599 and €699 for the 16GB and 32GB models respectively. These prices are reported to have jumped to €609 and €711 respectively.

Similarly, the iPhone 5S’ 16, 32 and 64GB models, originally priced at €699, €799 and €899 have moved up to €709, €811 and €917 respectively.

Both the phones were released in France on September 20, and have been doing some great business over there like the rest of the world.

The sudden price increase however is something still kinda unexplainable. The most probable reason could be the fluctuating economy of the country. Apple had to stay balanced and so it increased the phone prices.

The price increase can also not be linked to some new taxes introduced by the government and is purely confirmed to be one of Apple’s decisions.

The new iPhones are doing Apple some really good business. Verizon reports to have activated more than 51% of only Apple smartphones in the current year. The other 49% is shared by Samsung, Nokia, HTC and the several other smartphone companies.

The abrupt and silent price increase and that too in only France does not explain much however. It might be some sort of a signal or just a basic price increase to cope with the fluctuating economy of the country.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest Recipes

10 Best Designer iPhone 6s Cases

Once you have your iPhone 6s in hand, the next step is to buy a phone case. These are necessary to keep the iPhone...

15 Best iPad Air Cases That Matches Your Type

Just the day after all-new iPad Air release, case makers are made many case for iPad Air available to purchase. The iPad Air and the iPad...

10 Cases for the iPad Pro That Offer the Best Protection

In September 9, Apple announced the iPad Pro, and it came out to be the largest they've ever produced so far.With a large product...

10 Best Charging Docks for iPhone 6S

The lightning cable and other Apple charging cables are well-known for fraying at the end. Short of putting an ugly spring on the end...

10 Best Minimalistic iPhone 6s Cases and Covers

The Apple iPhone 6s has finally come out! The preview editions have already been released, and everyone is gearing up for the big launch....
- Advertisement -

More Recipes Like This

- Advertisement -